Standard Terms and Conditions
- Existing Account Holders can change the existing demat AMC scheme (except FREEDOM 3000 AMC Scheme) to new Demat AMC "LIFE-2500" scheme
- Demat account opened under "LIFE-2500" scheme will have no refund if a client decides to close the account
- Apart from the above, the clients will have to pay for the depository transactions executed as per the DP Tariffs + service taxes
- In the case of corporate accounts since CDSL levy a charge of Rs.500/- every year the same will be recovered from the corporate clients on an annual basis
- Settlement charges towards Debit Instructions of client shares from Angel beneficiary and Angel Collateral Account, Rs. 30/- per ISIN would be debited to the client ledger
- Angel Broking Limited (formerly known as Angel Broking Private Limited) reserved the right to increase the Tariff Charges from Time to Time at its sole Discretion, under 30 days prior intimation to clients either by means email or an ordinary post and by notification on the back office interface
- Service Tax, Education Cess & other statutory levies (if any) would be charged extra wherever applicable as per prevailing rates
- #Account would be open after all procedure relating to IPV and client due diligence is completed.
- 1st year AMC Free on account opening with Angel Broking
# "Start Trading in 1 hour" is subject to Regulatory compliance and fulfillment of all account opening formalities and documentation.
DIY Assured Offers
- Customer must complete DIY (Do it yourself) Account Opening Process on this Angel Broking Online Platform
- Charges like AMC, Brokerage, Stamp Duty & any other charges if any will be levied to the customer basis his plan
- This offer is not applicable to existing Angel Broking Clients only New Clients are Eligible for the Offer who are acquired since 1st July 2017
- This offer is not applicable to Angel Broking employees, their family & their relatives
- Angel Broking (formerly known as Angel Broking Private Limited) reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to change, alter or discontinue the offer and alter the terms and conditions from time to time. Any Grievances related to above offer/campaign would not be entertained on Exchange Platform
- Investments in securities market are subject to market risk, read all the related documents carefully before investing. Brokerage will not exceed the SEBI prescribed limit.
DEALS FOR NEW PARTNERS
Partner with Angel Broking with the convenience of 100% Refundable Deposit
Settlement charges towards Debit Instructions of client shares from Angel beneficiary and Angel Collateral Account, Rs. 30/- per ISIN would be debited to the client ledger
Angel Broking Limited (formerly known as Angel Broking Private Limited) reserved the right to increase the Tariff Charges from Time to Time at its sole Discretion, under 30 days prior intimation to clients either by means email or an ordinary post and by notification on the back office interface.
- Get timely payouts and the grand opportunity to earn any amount of money
- Become your own boss by making a low investment
- Put your career in a dynamic growth path with the possibility of a better future
- Get access to a hi-tech online trading platform - The Angel Broking App
- This scheme is applicable to all the people who have good social network & ability to source maximum prospective client towards angel Demat Account.
- The minimum deposit required is Rs 50,000/-
- Business Partner will get minimum 70% of Brokerage month on month from the revenue generated by the client.
- CTCL installation is not Mandatory.
- Disclaimer: This message is for the named addressees' use only. It may contain Angel Broking confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. This communication is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction. All market prices, data and other information are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and are subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements made herein do not necessarily reflect those of Angel Broking, its subsidiaries and affiliates. CSO & Registered Office: G-1, Ackruti Trade Centre, Road No. 7, MIDC, Andheri (E), Mumbai - 93. Tel: (022)42319600. Fax: (022) 42319607. Email: [email protected] Website: www.angelbroking.com Angel Broking Limited(formerly known as Angel Broking Private Limited): CIN: L67120MH1996PLC101709 , BSE Cash: INB010996539 / BSE F&O: INF010996539, CDSL Regn. No.: IN - DP - CDSL - 234 – 2004, PMS Regn. Code: PM/INP000001546, NSE Cash: INB231279838 / NSE F&O: INF231279838 / NSE Currency: INE231279838, MSE Stock Exchange Ltd: INE261279838 / Member ID: 10500. Angel Commodities Broking (P) Ltd.: CIN: U67120MH1996PTC100872, MSE Member ID: 12685 / FMC Regn. No.: MSE / TCM / CORP / 0037 NCDEX: Member ID 00220 / FMC Regn. No.: NCDEX / TCM / CORP / 0302.
‘Investment in securities market are subject to market risk, read all the related documents carefully before investing.’
# Highest number of Authorised persons at NSE as of June 2020.
Disclaimer related to Brokerage Schemes:
“Brokerage will not exceed the SEBI prescribed limit.”
Disclaimer applicable if security name displayed in Advt. draft as an example:
“The securities quoted are exemplary and are not recommendatory.”
We collect, retain, and use your contact information for legitimate business purposes only, to contact you and to provide you information & latest updates regarding our products & services.
We do not sell or rent your contact information to third parties.