Abhishek Integrations IPO – Summary
- On November 10, 2017, the company was formed as “Abhishek Integrations Limited” in Ahmedabad under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013, with a certificate of incorporation issued by the Registrar of Companies. To give their organisation a corporate shape, Abhishek Integrations Limited was formed in 2017 with the primary goal of acquiring the business property, goodwill, rights interests, assets, and liabilities of sole proprietorship-Abhishek Associates and other firms, either in whole or in part.
- Abhishek Integration Ltd initial public offering (IPO) will begin on June 8 and end on June 11. The company intends to sell 9.9 lakhs shares at Rs. 50 each in order to raise Rs. 4.95 crores. The issue would include up to 54,000 shares for market participants, with the remaining 9.36 lakhs shares referred to as a net issue.
- The issuer’s principal manager is Beeline Broking. The IPO proceeds will be utilised to cover additional working capital needs as well as general business purposes.
- The company’s net working capital needs was Rs. 2.71 crores on a restated basis as of March 2021, with the FY22 demand predicted at Rs. 7.52 crores. The company reported revenue of Rs. 2.76 crores in fiscal 2021, up from Rs. 85.86 lakhs the previous year, and net income of Rs. 11.89 lakhs, up from Rs. 3 lakhs the year before. The company owes Rs. 13.81 lakhs in total debt.
- Abhishek Integration is a company that creates, operates, and maintains electrical and mechanical works and systems in airport terminals. As a system integrator, it initializes and maintains fire fighting solutions, as well as operating and maintaining airfield lighting systems, including perimeter light fittings at airports. The Airports Authority of India has given the corporation a total of 24 projects.
Abhishek Integrations IPO Date
The opening and closing dates of Abhishek Integrations Limited’s initial public offering are not yet known.
Abhishek Integrations IPO Allotment Status
Allotment of equity shares pursuant to the Fresh Issue and transfer of the Promoter Selling Shareholders’ Offered Shares to the winning Bidders pursuant to the Offer for Sale. The Allotment Status, on the other hand, is yet to be revealed.
Abhishek Integrations IPO Cash Price
Each share has a face value of Rs.10, but the IPO’s price band is unknown.
Abhishek Integrations IPO – Company Overview
- They are a “Class A” Gujarat Government recognised contractor with a workforce of over 490 individuals on its payroll. Their firm specialises in the design, construction, operation, and maintenance of electrical and mechanical systems, as well as their installation at various Indian airports.
- Their competence is in providing AAI with end-to-end solutions for all types of electrical and mechanical work, including installation, design, commissioning, testing, implementation, management, and operational support.
- Currently, the firm is in charge of approximately 24 projects. Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Aurangabad, Bhopal, Gaya, Gondia, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jamnagar, Madurai, Patna, Pune, Tezpur, and Vadodara are among the cities with projects.
Abhishek Integrations IPO Objective
The Company intends to use the Net Proceeds to fund the following projects:
- To meet the requirements for working capital.
- The company’s organizational goals.
- To cover the costs of the issue.
Abhishek Integrations – Business Strategy
- Concentrating on improving project execution capabilities.
- Diversifying business by expanding into new geographies.
- Attracting talented employees.
Abhishek Integrations IPO – Basis of Offer Price
The company, in cooperation with the Lead management, determines the issue price based on the qualitative and quantitative considerations listed below.
- Having over two decades of expertise and having worked in a team.
- Clients with whom they have long-term relationships.
- Taking advantage of development opportunities and the government’s attention on the sector.
- Project completion on time.
If you wish to be one among the public investors in Abhishek Integrations’ recent IPO, you must first register a Demat account in order to engage in online trading. With the help of Angel Broking, you may open a Demat account and begin trading in less than 5 minutes. Angel Broking will answer any inquiries you have concerning your Demat account.
More information on Abhishek Integrations’ initial public offering should be available soon.