This union budget 2016-17 People shared their expectations with us Speak up. Be Heard.
Question: Should the tax exemption limit be raised?
– Yes it should be raised, considering the expenditure.
– To me, yes. Tax is taken by the government, he might not have a disposable income at hand.
– I don’t think so, there is a bit of a fiscal deficit which is going on.
– It should be raised, like it should be upto 5 lakhs.
– It should be raised because India has the highest income tax rate, if you compare it with any country in the world.
Question: What are the home loan benefits you are looking forward to?
– Perhaps something should be done to keep the home loan budget in control.
– There needs to be better policies which allow one to buy a flat for himself.
– There should be reduction in the interest rates.
– Generally they are giving a lot of exemptions already for the home loans. There should be less black money in the conversation.
Question: The Rs. 25,000 deduction for medical insurance premium under Sec 80 C – should it be raised to 35,000 or kept unchanged?
– Over all limit for 80 C should be improved.It should be raised to at least 50-60 thousand rupees.
– It should be raised but a raise of Rs. 10,000/- is not going to make any difference.
– Raising money at the cost of tax-payers is fine but at the same time you should also look at the well-being of tax-payers.
Join the conversation. Share your expectation. Speak up. Be Heard.