Invest In Commodities
OPEN YOUR DEMAT ACCOUNT AND START TRADING SEAMLESSLY
6 Reasons to Choose Angel Broking Commodities
Most Awarded And Internationally Recognised
Our quality products and services are globally recognized through multiple awards that we keep winning consistently.Join today >
UPTO 40 TIMES LEVERAGE - INDUSTRY’S HIGHEST
We offer the highest range of exposure for margin funding. A higher margin offers better returns. Set your own limits–trade on your own terms.Join today >
1 MILLION+ HAPPY CLIENTS
Angel Broking has lived up to its motto of 'Service Thats Truly Personalised' and boasts of over 1 million happy and satisfied retail clients.Join today >
DEDICATED RELATIONSHIP MANAGER AND DEALER
Our dedicated RMs and dealers provide a robust support system to our clients using over 12000 trading terminals.Join today >
EXTENSIVE NETWORK OF 11000 SUB-BROKERS
Join a nationwide network comprising of 8500+ registered business partners and associates.Join today >
HUGE PRESENCE IN 900+ CITIES
Angel Broking is as much local as it is global - we are indeed an undisputed leader in this space. Wherever you are, you are good to start trading with Angel Commodities.Join today >
get access to latest research reports
Things You May Also Like to Know
Which commodities are best for trading in India?
Here are a few items that are frequently traded in the Indian commodity market.
- Crude Oil
- Copper Cathode
- Natural Gas
- Farm Commodities
What are the commodity trading hours in India?
The commodity trading market operates from 10 am to 11:30 pm to capture the full extent of global market movements in all traded categories.
Is commodity trading in India profitable?
Many people will tell you that it isn’t because it’s very different in nature. In the commodity market items are traded through futures contracts, which are sold differently. For a new trader, it can be challenging to make money initially through futures contracts.
How do I start trading in commodities?
There is more than one way to trade in commodities.
- Direct investment in commodity trading
- Investing through futures contracts
- Buying shares (from the exchange) of companies that produce these commodities.
- Buying shares of Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs) that primarily invest in these commodities.
Is commodity trading suitable for a retail investor?
Yes. It is a good option for retail traders. It’s less complicated than tracking share performance and planning the right entry point. The commodity market is driven by strong trends, determined by demand and supply differences in the global market.
If you’re considering diversifying your portfolio, then include commodities trading to it.
What are the various factors to be kept in mind before trading in commodities?
Here are a few points to keep in mind while trading in the commodities market.
- Commodity prices are influenced by shifts in global demand and supply
- Economic trends are critical to determining market trends, a strong economy will push commodity prices upward, and a weak economy will do the opposite
- The sectoral performance will also influence commodity prices like industrial performance will determine the demand for metal commodities
- Commodities are volatile and therefore, risky
- You can select to invest in a group of commodities
- It may take you some time to master the art of trading in commodity markets
- It involves paperwork
Who are the participants of the commodity market?
It involves both individual and institutional players. You’ll find the following participants in the commodity market.
- Market speculators
- Directional Margin Traders
- Spot/Futures Traders
- Price Hedgers