Become Angel Broking
Start your own business supported by our legacy
TAKE THE 1ST STEP NOW!
Please enter your details
Why become Angel Broking Master Franchisee?
Monopoly Over Your Territory
As a Master Franchisee you will have exclusive business rights to the specified territory. No competition, no interference & no distraction, will eventually lead to easier and better ROI.
Angel Broking Legacy
A distinctive market-leader, Angel Broking offers industry’s fastest account opening facility & highest leverage along with most innovative advisory & advanced trading platforms.
Dual Acquisition Benefits
As a Master Franchisee you can have direct clients as well as Sub Brokers mapped under you. This will increase your business reach & drive better revenue.
100% Marketing & Tech Support
Angel Broking is a well-recognized national brand with round the year ATL marketing campaigns. We also offer 24x7 back office support & innovative tech-platforms to enable better productivity.
- How to Open a Master Franchise Account?
- Benefits of being a Master Franchise
- Documents required to Master Franchise Account
- frequently asked questions
How to Open a Master Franchise Account?You can open a Master Franchise Account in 5 easy steps:
- Drop the enquiry
- Receive the call from our CSO & business executive and answer a few questions
- Provide all document as stated in the checklist
- Submit the cheque along with registration amount
- Your tag is generated
Benefits of being a Master Franchise
- You can recruit both Sub Brokers & direct clients under yourself
- Get exclusivity of your territory
- Get added exposure as you become a branch of Angel Broking
- Earn any amount of money by generating good revenue
Documents required to Master Franchise AccountYou need the following documents to open an account:
- Pan card
- Aadhar Card
- Educational proof (minimum intermediate)
- Residential address proof
- Office address proof (electricity bill, phone bill-BSNL or MTNL, bank statement)
- Four photographs
- CA reference letter
- Name affidavit on a Rs. 10 stamp paper, in case of any kind of mismatch in name
frequently asked questions
- Q1. Who should become a Master Franchisee?
An ambitious business-man with leadership qualities, who wishes to make a large stride in business should choose to become a Master Franchisee.
- Q2. What makes someone eligible to become a Master Franchisee?
To become a Master Franchisee you need to have a robust network reach & branch level infrastructure strengths. You should also have a basic understanding of the share market, a substantial client base, be at least HSC pass & above 21 years old.
- Q3. What is the role of a Master Franchisee?
As a Master Franchisee you will be awarded exclusive rights to operate in a specified region. You will be responsible for setting up an Angel Broking branch. You will be eligible to have direct clients as well as Sub Brokers mapped under you in your territory. It will be your responsibility to drive & regulate their business to generate revenue. You will be given full access to all the financial products and services offered by Angel Broking to serve your clientele.
- Q4. What marketing support will the Master Franchisee get from Angel Broking?
Angel Broking provides the following marketing support to its Master Franchisee—
- Marketing Collaterals
- Seminars and Events
- Market Research Report
- Q5. Will Angel Broking provide any training to the Master Franchisee?
Yes, Angel Broking will provide training to the Master Franchisee and/or, to his Sub Brokers regarding all its applications & softwares to ensure smooth functioning of business.
tools to simplify your investing experience
ONE OF THE Most Awarded Stock Broking Houses in India
Major Volume Driver
By BSE for 5 consecutive years (2005-2009)
Best Retail Broking House
At D&B Equity Broking Awards (2011, 2013)
Larget Distribution Network
At D&B Equity Broking Awards (2009, 2013, and 2014)