Antony waste handling cell IPO will list in the bourses on January 1; before that finalisation of allotment took place on December 29. Here is how you can check the status of allotment.
If you have applied for Antony Waste Handling IPO, there are a couple of ways to check allotment status. Your broker or DP will inform you through email. Besides that, you can also check it on the registrar’s portal or BSE website.
Meanwhile, Antony Waste Handling’s Rs 300 crore IPO subscription window closed on December 23. The offer, launched in the price bracket of Rs 313-315, was subscribed 14.87 times. Each of retail investor, QIB, and non-institutional investors segments received more subscriptions over the reserved portions. Before launching IPO, the issuer also raised Rs 90 crores through special allotment route to anchor investors.
Applicants can check their allotment status in the following ways.
Checking Status In Link Intime India’s Website
Link Intime India acted as the registrar of the offer, handled the allotment and refund process. The final allotment list is updated on their website, and investors can directly check Antony Waste Handling Cell status from the portal.
In the portal, select Antony Waste IPO from the dropdown list. Follow the next step to choose either PAN card, Application Number, or DP id from available options. Accordingly enter PAN card number, Application Number, or DP id. Enter the captcha and click on the submit button. You will receive the status update on the screen.
Checking Antony Waste Handling Cell Status On BSE website
Applicants can also check Antony Waste Handling Cell allotment on the BSE website.
Select issue type as equity and then select Antony Waste Handline Cell IPO as issue name from the dropdown list in the BSE website. When asked, enter PAN, application number of DP/Clint id in the given slot. Click on search to check the status of your application.
Highlights Of The Issue
- Antony Waste Handling Cell IPO is the last IPO of the year before we draw a curtain over 2020
- The subscription window remained open from December 21 to 23, 2020
- The offer contained fresh shares worth of Rs 85 crores and 68,24,993 offer for sale equities
- The offer received a moderate response from investors, subscribed 15 times for the offer size of 66.66 lakh equities
- Retail investors, QIBs, and non-institutional investors subscribed 16.2, 9.67, and 18.68 times respectively of their reserved quotas
- Anthony Waste is the second largest municipal solid waste management (MSW) company. The firm suggested that it will use the proceeds from the offer to finance its waste-to-energy project in Pimpri Chinchwad
Experts opined investors to remain patient and hold onto the shares once Antony Waste IPO makes a debut on January 1, 2021, and not to get swayed by short-term volatility.