Angel Broking is committed in ensuring that your trading accounts remain secure and your personal information remains private. Here are some tips that will help you feel comfortable when you trade with us.Protect Your Online Trading Account:
The Internet and wireless technology have made it easy for investors to check their Trading Account information and initiate investment transactions in one go. Angel issues this Alert to warn investors to take precautions to help ensure the security of their Trading accounts. Not doing so puts your Account information and investments at risk.
By following a few simple steps, you can make it tougher for unauthorized people to gain access to your account. If your account access information has been stolen or compromised you can get in touch with us on (022) 28356000/ 40058200 or drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.Lock the Door Behind You
It is very important to terminate each online session when you are finished-usually by clicking the "Log out" link on the site. This is the computer equivalent to locking the door when you leave the house. If you merely type in another address, or close or minimize the Web browser window, it may be possible for unauthorized users with access to the same computer to gain access to your account information. Retrieving this information could be as easy as clicking on the Internet browser icon, pressing the browser's Back button, or recalling a browser's Internet History.Guard the Front Door
Recently, a popular browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer has introduced a feature where the browser offers to "remember" your usernames and passwords to secure web sites. Think twice about using this feature as it may allow others who can access your computer to log in to your Trading or other online account. Never allow the browser to remember user names and passwords while using a public or shared computer.Other Tips
Here are a few other helpful hints to keep your information safe and secure:
• Avoid using any computer that is not your own to access your Trading or other online account
• Never share your password information with others
• Create passwords that are unpredictable and counterintuitive, and don't use the same password for different accounts
• Change passwords regularly
• Beware of over-the-shoulder snoops while using public computers
• If you suspect that your password has been stolen or used by others, notify us immediately.
• If you must use a public or borrowed computer, you can marginally diminish the risk by clearing all Temporary Internet Files and History from the browser after you are finished (if you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer, this is done by clicking the Tools menu, selecting Internet Options, then selecting Delete Files from the Temporary Internet Files area and Clear History from the History area). Note: You may not always have the freedom to delete this information from someone else's computer, and you can't be certain if it contains spyware or viruses
Do not store passwords in a file on your PC or laptop. They are at risk if your computer is serviced or stolen.
By taking a few precautions you can avoid the most common pitfalls.
• Keep your computer up-to-date with the latest security updates
• Install a firewall and anti-virus software on any laptop or PC with wireless connectivity
• While accessing your personal financial information online, you should have a secure web connection at all times. The web site address should start with "https://" instead of "http://" and you should see a secure symbol such as a closed padlock or key on the status bar in the lower right part of your screen
Be sure to review your account information regularly. If there are transactions that look suspicious, report them to us immediately.