Standard Terms and Conditions
*Product Based Clarifications
|Product||Margin Money in Rs.||DP AMC Waiver||DP AMC Charges (excluding Service Tax)||Life-2500 Scheme|
|Angel Classic||10,000 to 24,999||NA||Rs. 450 pa||For Customers who pay a one time AMC Charge of Rs. 2500, AMC Charges will be waived off for Lifetime of the Account|
|Angel Preferred||25,000 to 49,999||for 1st year only||Rs. 450 pa 2nd year onwards|
|Angel Premier||50,000 to 99,999||for 1st & 2nd year only||Rs. 450 pa 3rd year onwards|
|Angel Elite||>= 1,00,000||for 1st, 2nd & 3rd year only||Rs. 450 pa 4th year onwards|
- In the case of new client the Branch/Business Partner should collect a cheque of Rs.2,500/- plus remaining DP agreement charge, POA charge
- Existing Account Holders can change the existing demat AMC scheme (except FREEDOM 3000 AMC Scheme) to new Demat AMC "LIFE-2500" scheme
- Demat account opened under "LIFE-2500" scheme will have no refund if a client decides to close the account
- Apart from the above, the clients will have to pay for the depository transactions executed as per the DP Tariffs + service taxes
- In the case of corporate accounts since CDSL levy a charge of Rs.500/- every year the same will be recovered from the corporate clients on an annual basis
- Brokerage levied to the Account shall be the higher of brokerage value as per the existing rates or Rs. 30 /- per settlement/segment, subject to the Maximum rates prescribed by the regulator(s) from time to time
- Settlement charges towards Debit Instructions of client shares from Angel beneficiary and Angel Collateral Account, Rs. 30/- per ISIN would be debited to the client ledger
- Angel Broking Pvt. Ltd reserved the right to increase the Tariff Charges from Time to Time at its sole Discretion, under 30 days prior intimation to clients either by means email or an ordinary post and by notification on the back office interface
- Service Tax, Education Cess & other statutory levies (if any) would be charged extra wherever applicable as per prevailing rates
*Flat 20% Discount on brokerage - This offer is valid only on Transactions done via Online Trading. This offer is valid till Dec 2017 & only for New Customers acquired Online.
#Investments in Securities are subject to market risks.
# "1 hour Demat Account" is subject to Regulatory compliance and fulfillment of all account opening formalities and documentation.
OFFER: Unlimited* Brokerage CashBack –
- This Offer is applicable to only New clients of Angel Broking Private limited.
- In order to avail the Offer the New Account must be activated within June 1st till Dec 31st 2017
- Minimum Margin Amount – Rs. 10,000
- This Unlimited* Brokerage Cashback Offer is Valid till December 2017
- In this offer Client can avail instant cash back as Flat 20% Discount on Brokerage immediately while executing ‘Online’ Transactions. This is applicable on Unlimited Online Transaction & for Unlimited Amount of Brokerage. E.g. Under Normal Circumstances, If a client’s brokerage is Rs.500,000 on Online Transaction with this Offer he/she will receive Flat 20% discount and save Rs. 100,000 worth of Brokerage.
- Angel Broking reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to change, alter or discontinue the scheme and alter the terms and conditions from time to time.
OFFER: BUY1 GET1 Free Movie Ticket –
- Offer is valid for movie tickets available on BookMyShow website www.bookmyshow.com and BookMyShow mobile application.
- This offer is valid for the clients who have opened demat and trading account with Angel Broking with margin money of Rs. 10,000/- and above on or after 1st June 2017
- Offer can be availed 10 days from the day of account opening that is receipt of the client code.
- Offer is applicable for all partner cinemas in India for which tickets can be booked on BookMyShow.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the confirmation mail/SMS needs to be exchanged with the ticket at the counter.
- BigTree and Angel Broking reserve the right to disqualify any customer from the offer. In case of fraudulent activity, prosecution will be carried out.
- Individual cinema rules are applicable.
- All Angel Broking customers should check the other applicable terms and conditions of BookMyShow before availing the offer.
- This offer can be availed only once by the eligible Angel Broking Customer.
- Tickets once bought online shall be considered sold and cannot be cancelled/refunded/transferred/exchanged.
- The offer cannot be combined with other parallel offers/discounts on BookMyShow
- Angel Broking is not responsible or liable for any deficiency/inadequacy of service rendered by BookMyShow or any loss of any nature suffered by any customer of Angel Broking.
- Angel Broking reserves the right to withdraw/alter the terms and conditions of the offer without giving prior notice.
- Angel Broking Customers are not bound in any manner to participate in this offer. Participation shall be voluntary.
- BookMyShow will use best efforts to ensure the offers are provided as described, but Angel Broking Customers shall not make any claim or seek compensation against BookMyShow or Angel Broking, even in the event that the offers are not provided or provided as described (whether or not such non provision is due to fault, negligence on the part of BookMyShow or Angel Broking).
- Angel Broking Customers shall not be entitled to compensation/benefits in any form whatsoever in lieu of the offer being availed. Offers cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash
- Any dispute relating to the offer or the terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts in Mumbai only The disputes if any shall be governed under the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 (as amended up to date)
- The offer shall be closed at the discretion of Angel Broking Pvt. Ltd.
- In the event that the Offer, these terms and conditions, or any part thereof is prohibited or restricted under applicable law, the Offer and/or the terms and conditions (as the case may be) may be modified to the extent required to comply with the law.
- Client shall not have recourse to dispute redressal mechanism/arbitration mechanism/investor protection schemes of the Stock Exchanges/SEBI in case the client avails services under any schemes/leagues/competitions etc. offered by any third party/group company/associate of the stock broker.
- Disclaimer: “Investment in securities market are subject to market risks, read all the related documents carefully before investing”
- Any Grievances related the aforesaid brokerage scheme will not be entertained on exchange platform.
- Disclaimer: This message is for the named addressees' use only. It may contain Angel Broking confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. This communication is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction. All market prices, data and other information are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and are subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements made herein do not necessarily reflect those of Angel Broking, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
CSO & Registered Office: G-1, Ackruti Trade Centre, Road No. 7, MIDC, Andheri (E), Mumbai - 93. Tel: (022) 3083 7700. Fax: (022) 2835 8811. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.angelbroking.com Angel Broking Pvt. Ltd: CIN: U67120MH1996PTC101709, BSE Cash: INB010996539 / BSE F&O: INF010996539, CDSL Regn. No.: IN - DP - CDSL - 234 – 2004, PMS Regn. Code: PM/INP000001546, NSE Cash: INB231279838 / NSE F&O: INF231279838 / NSE Currency: INE231279838, MCX Stock Exchange Ltd: INE261279838 / Member ID: 10500. Angel Commodities Broking (P) Ltd.: CIN: U67120MH1996PTC100872, MCX Member ID: 12685 / FMC Regn. No.: MCX / TCM / CORP / 0037 NCDEX: Member ID 00220 / FMC Regn. No.: NCDEX / TCM / CORP / 0302.