1. Considered and approved the Sub division of the equity shares of Rs. 10/- each of the Company into 10 (ten) shares of Rs. 1/- each commonly known as "Stock Split" and recommended the matter to the Members of the Company for their approval by way of postal ballot.
2. Considered and approved the Alterations of the existing Clause V, being Capital Clause of the Memorandum of Association and recommended the matter to the Members of the Company for their approval by way of postal ballot.
3. Considered and approved the Resignation of A. P. Rao, Independent Director from the Company`s Board w.e.f. 09 October 2015.
4. The Board approved the Reconstitution of Audit Committee, Nomination and Remuneration Committee, Stakeholder Relationship Committee consequent to the resignation of A. P. Rao.
5. Appointment of Scrutinizer C. Sudhir Babu, of CSB Associates, Company Secretary in Practice, for the purpose of Conduct Postal Ballot for passing the resolutions for sub-division of Shares and amendment in the Capital Clause of the Memorandum of Association.
6. Fixed Beneficiary Position date as 30 October 2015 to register the name of shareholders who hold shares in Dematerialized form as well as physical form and entitled for the Postal Ballot Notice for sub-division of Shares.
Powered by Capital Market - Live News