1. Reviewed the progress of the Draft Rehabilitation Scheme Submitted to the Operating Agency, Punjab National bank and Board for Industrial and Financial Reconstruction.
2. Considered the reduction of equity shares capital under the Draft Rehabilitation Scheme.
3. Considered the issue of fresh equity shares to the shareholders on rights basis.
4. Amended the Directors Report and Notice of the Annual General Meeting by incorporating the Capital Reduction and Rights issue matters.
5. Borrowing power given to Managing Director by the Board.
Powered by Capital Market - Live News