1. Can you deliver the Welcome Kit to my Sub-Broker in my absence?
FAQs on Welcome Kit
No, Welcome Kit contains various confidential documents of the clients hence we cannot deliver the same to anyone other than the client.
2. Can I get both Electronic as well as Physical Welcome Kit ?
No. all ECN clients are sent Electronic Welcome Kit. In case you have opted for a Demat account with Angel then DIS books will be sent to you by courier.
3. Will I get the photocopy of my account opening application form?
Yes, you will get a photo copy of your account opening application. Additionally you will also get soft copies of the same in your back office login.
4. I have not received any Welcome kit from you still, what should I do?
Kindly contact our Centralized Service Helpdesk @ 1860 200 2006 / 1860 500 5006 to enquire about the status of your welcome kit or you can also contact your respective Angel branch for the same.
5. What is POA in Demat Account meant for?
FAQs on DP Account
POA stands for Power of Attorney in DP account where in beneficial Owner appoint Angel broking as a lawful attorney on behalf of him/her for the purpose of Auto Pay-in of shares to exchange to discharge the settlement obligations in respect of securities sold by him/her or for the purpose of providing margin in respect of trading position taken up by BO. Please refer to the POA form in our KYC application for further details.
6. Is Nomination mandatory for Demat account?
No, Nomination for Demat Account is an optional facility for client.
7. What is easi?
easi is a facility from CDSLwhere in a client can view his/her ISIN balances, transaction and value of the portfolio online through CDSL's website: www.cdslindia.com
8. What does BSDA stands for? What is the procedure to activate my BSDA facility in Demat account?
"In accordance with the SEBI circular CIR/MRD/DP/22/2012 dated August 27, 2012, with effect from October 1, 2012, all the Sole or First demat account holders, having value of securities not exceeding Rupees Two Lakhs, are eligible and have an option, to convert their existing demat account into Basic Services Demat Account (BSDA) at the time of AMC renewal by agreeing to certain terms and conditions as and further agree to pay charges for BSDA as mentioned in Schedule of Charges.* Procedure to opt for BSDA facility during account opening - Client need to provide 2 set of supplementary forms “DECLARATION FORM” and “TARIFF SHEET” duly signed and send it along with the KYC form."
9. In what frequency will I get my DP statements?
You will get your DP statements on Quarterly basis.
10. I will not operate my trading as well as demat account for the next 6 months, will you still charge me account maintenance charge?
Yes, even if there are no transactions executed in your account, you will be charged with the Account Maintenance Charges.