Franchise-Sales or Acquisition
Graduate or MBA/PGDM
Manager or Sr. Manager
Min1-5 years’ experience as,
2. Responsible for developing Sub brokers business in all aspects includes - Revenue growth, Activation of clients, Segment activation, Client acquisition etc.
3. Providing product training through Video conference and Webinars to business partners.
4. Scheduling Induction programs, Technical Workshops at Region.
5. Achieving Mutual Fund AUM Targets Month on Month.
6. Onboarding SB's on MF Segment.
7. Providing additional supports to Regional manager & Zonal manager for various business development drives.
8. Incumbent for solving all queries of sub brokers within 48hrs.
9. Strategizing daily activities with branch managers & Branch Relationship Managers.
5. Broking Knowledge must.