Portfolio Management Service is a highly customized service offering a range of
investment options best suited in the current market scenario. Angel offers professional
Portfolio Management Service (PMS) to HNI’s who seek customized solutions to realize
their investment goals. Our Portfolio Managers are equipped to design an investment
portfolio across various investment avenues like Equities, Fixed Deposits, Bonds
etc. in sync with your unique needs.
Approach to PMS
- Diversification of portfolio for containing non systematic risks in equity market.
- Active risk management
- Active review and rebalancing
- Expert management
- Best Retail Broking House and Broking House with the Largest Distribution Network
– award by DNB (2009)
- Strong risk management
- Experienced and strong fund management team
- Efficient and personalized client servicing
- No entry load on investment
- No lock in period for the investment.
- Flexibility to switch from one strategy to other(Charges applicable)
- Additional purchase facility
- Withdrawal facility for any amount above Rs 25lacs.
Benefits at Angel
- Investment in companies that have a strong competitive advantage over their peers
- Well laid-out investment philosophy
- Pro-active management of funds
- Dedicated Relationship Manager
- Quarterly newsletter from fund management team
- Committed parentage
- Minimum Investment:Rs. 25lacs and Multiples of Rs 1 thereof
- Mode- Either Cheque payment or Stock Transfer or combination thereof
- Online-Access to Portfolio – Login Id and Password
- Monthly fund performance and fund manager ‘s views on e-mails
- Quarterly performance report statement in a new form
- CA certified Profit & Loss account and Balance Sheet of investments
- Dedicated fund coordinator for fund-related queries
- Centralized team of service coordinators for hassle-free servicing
- Event-based interaction with fund management team
- Servicing from large network of branches across India
Information revolution has created a plenty of problem for most of us as it rides
on the back of pink papers and ever increasing business news channels which are
constantly jostling for our mindshare. While surplus information is usually an advantage,
it also presents its own set of peculiar challenges in the form of seemingly contradictory
viewpoints which often pose more questions than answers.
Spectrum implies a broad range of conditions, behaviors, or views that are grouped
together for ease of study. It is therefore apt that we refer to our PMS newsletter
penned by our Fund Managers every month as “Spectrum” as it attempts to distill
information, synthesize opinions, and crystallize thoughts to make a coherent sense
of the market discourse. We hope that Spectrum meets your expectations as it delivers
a crisp synopsis of the news, views and events affecting the market. However we
wish to leave the last word to you as we await your suggestions and feedback to
make to it more relevant.
PMS Helpdesk :
Call: (022) 2921 1434, 3941 3940.