Why Partner with Angel?
Angel broking is the most trusted retail centric broking house with the motto of offering “services truly personalized”.
Angel has been able to attract many business partners in their growth journey and currently is the undisputed leader in this space. Angel has the highest no of sub brokers (7300+ base in NSE).We have been able to achieve this through better understanding of our business partner need namely
Strong Brand recall :
- Angel through its wide reach, customer centric approach and continuous investment in brand promotion has made a significant mark in the financial market space.
- Our strong advisory team has wide presence in print and electronic media
- Angel is the pioneer in web enabled back office software for sub broker and clients enabling best in class risk management.
- Angel Eye:A comprehensive wealth management solution that fosters better planning & managing of personal finance. The integrated trading screen enables an experience with tick by tick market feeds with fast and simple execution.
- Mobile Trading (Angel Swift and Angel Lite): Innovative Mobile Trading products to suit different Investment / Trading needs on browser / application platform on the go.
- Enables synchronization between various applications like Angel Speedpro, Angel Trade, Angel lite and Angel trade.
- Advisory Dashboard (CRMS): It helps Sub Brokers track the performance of the Dealers & assists the dealers in providing timely calls / inputs basis specific advisory.
Customer centric approach:
- Angel values long term relationship & strive towards enhancing the wealth of the investor.
- Our strong system and processes help the customer and the partners to execute their trades, manage and monitor their risk from different platforms (offline/ online).
- Our strong management team with years of broking experience ensures that the best policies are put in place, corporate governance adhered & the customer voice reaches to the policy makers through various platforms enabling wealth creation to happen.
Awards and Recognition:
- Awarded the coveted 'Major Volume Driver' trophy by the BSE for 8 consecutive years from 2004-05 to 2011-12.
- Awarded the BSE-IPF & Dun N Bradstreet Equity Broking Awards (years 2009 | 2011 | 2012)
- Bloomberg UTV Financial Leadership Awards (years 2011 | 2012)
- Zee Business Financial Market Conclave Award (years 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013)
- ET Now Starmine Analyst Award (years 2009 | 2011 | 2013)